A cookie is widely used to help a with your user experience and with navigation. A cookie is a file that is stored on your computer when you visit a website. When you revisit the website later a copy of the cookie file is sent to the website so that it remembers you have visited before.
Find out more information about cookies from Wikipedia.
Taconiccap.com uses performance cookies to help us understand how you use our website and to monitor its performance. They help us resolve technical issues more quickly and ensure that your journey through our website is as smooth as possible. They also track which pages are most popular and what links are most effective.
Managing cookies in your browser
Most modern browsers will allow you to:
- See what cookies you have and delete them on an individual basis.
- Block third party cookies.
- Block cookies from particular sites.
- Block all cookies from being sent.
- Delete all cookies when you close your browser.